Friday, August 2, 2013

Fun Finds Friday: Find Your Center

So, I'm super pumped about a literacy center pin I found last week.  I'll be honest, I've become a bit of a Pinterest snob.  I've caught myself thinking, "Oh, that pin is SO 6 months ago," or "Been there, done that."  So when I find a good pin, especially when it's linked to something FREE, I geek out just a little. 

THIS link will take you to the blog I stumbled upon.  Not only does this teacher have literacy centers that are "outside the box," but she includes free printable recording sheets to go with them.  I love a teacher who shares!! I'm looking forward to making a few of those centers in the near (hopefully!!) future!

I also found a few pins for sight word popsicle stick puzzles.  I found some colored popsicle sticks at the dollar store a while back, so I decided that would be an easy project to work on while I veg out in front of the TV this summer!  Here they are:



Easy, right!?  A fun find, indeed.  I hope are all enjoying your last few days/weeks of freedom!  Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment