Monday, July 11, 2011

"That Was Easy!"

Well, as most of you know, 'tis the season to stock the aisles with school supplies!  One of my favorite times of year!  I'm such a nerd, but I LOOOOOOVE new school supplies....still!  

Anyway, I'm sure most of you know about Staples' Penny Deals, but for those of you that don't, you HAVE to partake of the amazingness that is offered every Sunday-Wednesday during the back-to-school season!  Every week their WEEKLY AD will have a few items that are on sale for ONE CENT each!  AWESOME!  There is a limit of two per purchase, unless you have one of their educator's cards.  With a reward's card you can get 25 for that price!  Woo hooo!!  This week they have bottled glue, packs of 12 pink cap erasers, and packs of 8 black BIC pens.  They also have a few items for $.25 and some for $1 and $2, too.  

The only thing I really needed were the cap erasers, and maybe a few pens just to have some extras around.  But I went ahead and got 25 of each item for a whopping $.75, and I took the glue and all but 2 packs of pens to our church, College Church of Christ, where they have a big school supply drive and a "giveaway day" before school starts.  I highly recommend everyone going and getting whatever your limit is, and whatever you don't need donating it to the local school supply drive!  It is such an easy way to help out, and as teachers, we all know how important it is for every student to have what they need for school!

While I'm on the subject of Staples (I should get paid commission for this post!), you can find out when your local Teacher Appreciation Day is HERE.  There will be coupons, good deals, and a free tote bag to the first 100 teachers at each store!

You gotta love great deals and freebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment