Thursday, May 26, 2011

Fun Finds

With tomorrow being the last day of school (holy moly!), I have been super busy and haven't had time to post.  Same goes for today, but I'm stopping by quickly just to show you all my fun finds from this past week!

Last week I went to Staples, which is a rare occasion, but I'm so glad I did!  They had a $1 section up front and I found these notebooks that have a $100 bill printed on the front.  There are TEN in a pack for only $1!  Score!  I grabbed 2 packs and I'm going to use them as prizes on the 100th day of school next year. They also had ones that had smiley faces and bright colors so I grabbed a couple of packs for my treasure box as well!

Another box had spiral bound dry-erase activity flip-books for practicing number and letter writing!  They were....drum roll please....$1 each as well!!  I thought these would be great for a handwriting center at the beginning of the year!

And I don't know about your area, but at the Dollar General right by my school they still had TONS of plastic Easter eggs on sale for TEN CENTS a pack!  I picked up one dollar's worth for my classroom and another dollar's worth for my church Easter egg hung next year.  There are so many fun things to do with those little guys...I just couldn't resist!  I know it's come and gone, but here are some links to some things to do with Easter eggs in the spring:


Summer time seems to be an awesome time for bargains and treasure finding!  Have you guys had any great "teachery" finds lately?  Tell me about them here!

No comments:

Post a Comment